WELCOME to the Nursing LibGuide
SCCC Libraries provide access to a variety of nursing and allied health resources. Use the tabs at the top of the page to locate resources for completing nursing projects and research papers.
Board Vitals - NCLEX Exam Prep
- Board Vitals provides interactive practice tests with answers and rationale for the NCLEX-RN and NCLEX-PN exams.
- SCCC students can access this product free of charge through SUNY's subscription.
- Remember to use your SCCC email when signing up.
Customize practice exams by:
- type (review or timed)
- question order (random or by rating)
- number of questions
- targeting specific subject areas
- selecting all, unanswered or incorrectly answered questions
Access to full-text Nursing textbooks, calculation tools, dictionaries and more. STAT!Ref Mobile App allows you to access the SCCC subscription from your iPhone, iPad, Android, or BlackBerry.
Can't Access the STAT!Ref Mobile App?
Follow the link below for a brief tutorial that will walk you through the process. By the end of the tutorial you will have accessed STAT!Ref successfully on your mobile device.
AJN and MCN Full-Text Journals
AJN, American Journal of Nursing, and MCN, American Journal of Maternal Child Nursing, are now available online as full-text journals from 1996 to the present. Access them through the OvidSP database.
AJN Website: Featured Articles
This RSS feed provides featured articles from the current edition of the American Journal of Nursing.
For access to the most popular articles, back issues, and additional resources, click on View Website at the bottom of this page.